WinLink 1000 Series
The WinLink 1000 series of
broadband wireless products enable cellular operators, service providers and private networks to quickly establish and expand
wireless broadband connectivity of carrier-class performance at unbeatable price.
WinLink 1000 provides native Ethernet and TDM transmission of up to 18 Mbps full-duplex net throughput at distances of up to 80 km/50 miles. Advanced OFDM technology together with RADWIN’s proprietary air protocol delivers optimal robustness and unmatched performance. Its interference-resistant mechanisms are specially designed for the sub-6GHz bands.
1000 System - 16E1's
in both Point-to-Point and
Multiple-Point-to-Point architectures and compliant with worldwide regulations,
WinLink 1000 products are extremely simple to install and easy to maintain, thus sharply minimizing operating costs. Keeping
WinkLink 1000 enables
carriers and service providers to expand their networks quickly while maintaining profitability.
WinLink 1000 powers a range of applications such as
and security and
- Available at 2.3 – 2.7GHz and 4.9 – 6.0GHz
- Telco-grade TDM & Ethernet over a single wireless link
- High net throughput, up to 18 Mbps full-duplex
- Long range, up to 80 km/50 miles
- Point-to-Point and
- Advanced OFDM-based air interface, ensuring high quality transmission even in harsh conditions
- Compliance with worldwide regulations: FCC, ETSI, IC-Canada and WPC-India
- Simple to install; up and running in less than one hour
- Full local and remote management capabilities
here to get our detailed WinLink 1000 product overview.
WinLink 1000 Product Overview
WinLink 1000 VS